Comment on page
Information We Collect
Personal Information. Company collects information that personally identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device ("Personal Information").In particular, the Site has collected the following categories of Personal Information from its consumers within the past twelve (12) months:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from "Personal Information," like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
Company collects Personal Information only if you choose to share it (for example, by inserting your information into forms you complete when registering or updating in the app). The decision to provide this information is optional. However, if you choose not to provide the requested information, you may not be able to use certain features of the Sites.
Anonymous Usage Data. The site automatically collects anonymous usage information that does not identify an individual user ("Usage Data"). For example, each time you use the Site, it automatically collect the type of Web browser you use, your operating system, your Internet Service Provider, your IP address, the pages you view, and the time and duration of your visits. Company uses this information to help understand how people use the Sites, and to enhance the services Company offers.
How We Use Information and When We May Share and Disclose Information
Service Providers. From time to time, Company or the User may establish a business relationship with other businesses whom Company or the User believes is trustworthy and who we have asked to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours ("Service Providers"). For example, Company may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services. Company only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary or helpful for them to perform these services on Company's behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than for the purpose for which such information was provided or as authorized by you.
Standard Analytics Information. Company may use, and disclose to third parties, certain Usage Data regarding the Sites. However, in such cases, your Usage Data is aggregated with the Usage Data of others and does not identify you individually.
Other Transfers. Company may share Personal Information and Usage Data with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with it. If Company is merged, acquired, or sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of Company's assets, we may disclose or transfer Personal Information and Usage Data in connection with such transaction.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. Company cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Company may disclose Personal Information and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in its discretion, it believes it is necessary or appropriate for any of the following reasons: (a) to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas); (b) to protect the safety, property, or rights of Company, or any third party; (c) to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity; or (d) to comply with the law.
Be Careful When You Share Information with Others
Please be aware that whenever you send messages, make postings, or otherwise post or transmit any information or content on this Site or any other of the Sites or any public forum available on or through the Sites, that information or content may be accessed by others. In addition, when you share information or any other communications with third parties, that information may be passed along or made public by others. This means that anyone with access to such information can potentially use it for any purpose, including sending unsolicited communications.
Company is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your Personal Information. Company employs reasonable physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while Company strives to protect information transmitted on or through the Sites, Company cannot and does not guarantee the security of any information you upload, store, share, transmit, or provide on or through any Site and you do so at your own risk.
Links to Other Web sites
Company does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If Company becomes aware that a user is under the age of 13, Company will terminate any account that user may have with it. If Company becomes aware that it has inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, Company will delete such information from its records.
Processing in the United States
Please be aware that your Personal Information may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we process and store all information in the United States. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location. By using the Sites, you agree that the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your Personal Information will be governed by the applicable laws in the United States.
FOR CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS ONLY:
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA"), as amended from time to time, applies solely to visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California.The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information.If you are a California resident, this section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights.You have the right to request that Company disclose certain information to you about its collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months.Once Company receives and confirms your verifiable consumer request, it will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information it collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information it collected about you.
- Its business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom it shares that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information it collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If Company sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- Sales, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights. You have the right to request that Company delete any of your Personal Information that it has collected from you and retained, subject to certain exemptions.Once Company receives and confirms your verifiable consumer request, Company will delete (and direct its service provider(s) to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exemption applies.
Company may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for Company or its service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which the Personal Information was collected, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of its ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code Â§ 1546, et seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with Company.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights.To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to Company by emailing [email protected] directly. Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
Provide sufficient information that allows Company to reasonably verify you are the person about whom Company collected personal information or an authorized representative.
Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows the Company to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Company cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if it cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with Company.Company will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format.Company endeavors to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If more time is required (up to 90 days), you will be informed of the reason and extension period in writing by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures Company provides will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response Company provide will also explain the reasons it cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, Company will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
Company does not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If Company determines that the request warrants a fee, it will tell you why that decision was made and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Other California Privacy Rights.California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Â§ 1798.83) permits users of the Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding Company's disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected].